Friday, February 26, 2010

Advanced Excel

Professional development (PD) is an important part of the Walton full-time MBA. Short courses and guest speakers are examples of PD. Today we offered an advanced Excel class. This class was held 8-5. There are never any regular classes on Friday. All MBA classes are an hour and 20 minutes either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Friday is used for studying, working, and attending PD. Here are some pictures of the class and lunch.

And this last one is a couple of guys I saw throwing a rugby ball around outside my building. You don't see rugby balls around here too often. We do see lots of footballs and Frisbees being tossed around.
I guess they have spring fever. Me too.

On a personal note, today is my son's 6th birthday. I went and had lunch with him. He was so excited. We have a busy weekend ahead - his party is tomorrow. Big fun.







3 comments:

Nhiem said...

Those are some good looking MBA students.

Unknown said...

Happy bithday to Zoey's brother. Sorry I don't know the little boy's name.

Spring fever, sounds interesting

KP said...

Happy B'day to your son Ms. Rebel. Hope you had great fun!! :)