Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am back

I have been a horrible blogger these last couple of weeks. I travelled to Charleston the last week of September to attend a CASE conference for marketing and communications professionals. I came away with many great ideas. I am looking forward to implementing a couple. Last week I went to a Career Fair at Missouri Southern State University in Joplin. We have many fantastic students in our graduate programs from this school. After the fair, I met with a couple of professionals in the area about our part-time MIS. It was a good trip. This week I travelled to Jonesboro on Monday for a Career Fair at Arkansas State University. Yesterday I visited Unilever and the Bentonville Plaza to talk about the Walton Managerial MBA.

Today is a big day as well. Tonight we are hosting a Master's Open House at 5:30 in 403 Willard J. Walker Hall. This is a good opportunity for prospective students to visit our campus, see our building and technology, and learn more about the application process and the program. We are also hosting a Social tonight at Powerhouse, 6:00-8:00. The Social is for current, former, prospective students and Walton Grad faculty. This allows our prospective students to mix and mingle with current students and faculty. Please join us for the Open House and Social.

Next week, I will be in Chicago Wednesday through Friday attending a conference on part-time MBA programs. I have not attended this conference before and am looking forward to gaining some more valuable insights into this specific and unique graduate program.

No comments: