Friday, April 8, 2011

Briefly Back in the Office

I was in the office on Monday, April 4. Then on the 5th I was in Arkadelphia for a career fair at Henderson State and OBU. On Wednesday I was off to Pine Bluff and then on Thursday, it was ATU. Today I am back in the office - briefly. I assisted most of the day with an Open House that was held by the UofA's Grad School. I have also been working on MBA files.

Monday is our MBA admissions committee meeting. The first round of MBA offers will go out, hopefully by Friday, April 15th. The first round of offers will also be made for the Walton Managerial MBA (MMBA). Applications are being accepted for MMBA through July. Class size will be 55-60. Final deadline for MBA is September 15. Those who are wondering what the results are on Monday can email me for the committee's decision. I will try to answer all emails that afternoon but it will depend on how long the committee meeting runs. It may be Tuesday before you receive an email from me.

My traveling is done for the year; well, at least until September when the fall career fairs will begin. This semester is nearly over. I cannot believe it.

No comments: