Monday, September 10, 2012

My Fall Travel Schedule

Fall has arrived in the Ozarks, thank goodness. We have had unseasonably hot temperatures this summer with many days hitting 100+ degrees. Today is beautiful, sunny, and much cooler. We are expecting a high in the low 80's. The trees will soon start to turn colors. This is truly a wonderful time to be in Fayetteville. I'll post pictures of the fall foliage soon.

My travel schedule this semester is as follows:

September 12, 9:00-11:00-UofA Law School - I have seen increasing interest in the JD/MBA joint degree programs. I will be recruiting at the Law School. I hope to generate even more interest.

September 19 - Career Fair - Tulsa University

September 20 - Career Fair - Oklahoma State University

September 24 - Career Fair - Missouri State University

September 25 - Career Fair - UofA Walton College

September 26 - Career Fair - Missouri Southern State University

September 27, 9:00-11:00-UofA Law School

October 3 - Career Fair - UofA - Pine Bluff

October 4 - Career Fair - UofA

October 17 - Corporate Visit - Walmart's ISD

October 18 - Career Fair - UofA - Fort Smith

October 25 - Information Session - Rogers

October 31 - Career Fair - Arkansas Tech

November 1 - Open House and Social - UofA Walton College

November 6 - Career Fair - University of the Ozarks

November 7 - Career Fair - UCA

Be sure to come see me if I am in your neighborhood. Email questions to gsb@walton.uark.edu.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am doing MBA through online degrees. So am also taking a tour often.. So this is much helpful for me..