Monday, October 6, 2008

And another week begins

It is Monday once again. Tomorrow I am going to Philander Smith in Little Rock and then on Tuesday, I will be in Joplin, Missouri at Missouri Southern State University. Five campus visits down and eight more to go. For me, September and October are very busy months. I made it through September and I am well into October. As November approaches, the Walton College's Graduate School of Business slows back down to a normal pace. This lasts for a few weeks and then it is time for MBA Orientation in January. Once the spring semester begins, the cycle starts all over again.

I have reached that point in my life where I ask myself often, "where did the time go?" It feels as though entire semesters are going by in the blink of an eye. I remember feeling that way as a student. There was always so much to do within the time span of a semester. Now that I am in the world of graduate school recruiting, it feels as though I am back there again. For students, mid-terms are in October and Thanksgiving break is looked forward to with great longing. Once Thanksgiving is over, Christmas break is right around the corner. I find myself falling back into this way of thinking. I also have children in school and this is their schedule too. Well, Thanksgiving break is just a few weeks away and there is so much to do between now and then that it'll be here before I know it (I hope).

No comments: