Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Am Getting Ready For Vacation

It's been awhile since my last post; I do try to post several times a week. This past week I have been getting ready for vacation. A "for real" vacation this time, not just time at home away from the office where I am still working. I am loading up the kids tomorrow after work and we will head to my mom's in Bartlesville, OK. We'll then leave from there, with my mom, on Friday morning. Day one will be spent driving to Nebraska. On day two we will pull into my cousin's cabin in Ryan Park, WY. My mom talked to my aunt and they still have quite a bit of snow up there. We'll be going from 90 degrees to snow. My kids'll love it. From my cousin's, we then go to Jackson Hole, WY. The Grand Tetons are absolutely amazing. We'll spend a day in Yellowstone and then we head east toward Devil's Tower and Mount Rushmore. It will be a very eventful trip - especially traveling with a 6-year old with a broken collarbone. He has been doing exceptionally well but this means no swimming on the trip. Bummer for him. I will be out of the office from Friday, June 4 through Monday, June 14. I'll be sure to share pics from the trip when I get back.

No comments: