Friday, July 23, 2010

Where have I been all week?

I can't believe it is Friday and I am just getting around to posting for the first time this week. There is no excuse. Tuesday evening I went to watch several of our MBA alumni play softball. This is the class that just graduated so it is really nice to see that they still enjoy hanging out with each other. Here are a few pictures.




I was out of the office on Wednesday. I took my kids to the Prairie Grove Aquatic Center. Prairie Grove is a few miles west of Fayetteville. They have a very nice swimming pool with water slides. It is not very crowded during the week. My kids really enjoy going. I enjoy sitting with a good book while they play in the water. It was so hot on Wednesday that I ended up spending my time in the water. I wasn't even able to read my book.

I do have another MMBA admissions update. Another group of students was offered admission this week. That brings are total up to a possible 54. We'll know for sure once our offers are either accepted or declined. There will be one more round next week. I am expecting that the committee will offer admission to 3 or 4 more next week bringing our class to about 56-59. This exceeds our goal which makes me very happy.

No comments: