Monday, November 29, 2010

Finals are around the corner

I survived the holiday break. Monday back in the office after a few days off can be a little hectic, too. It's almost 5:00 so I can mark this day off the calendar. My kids were out of school last week and I did take some time off to spend with them. This really means that I ran them around from place to place and broke up arguments between the two. Good times.

Thanksgiving was at my house this year. My sister and her family came over as did my mom. We even did some shopping on Black Friday. That afternoon, my mom, the kids, and I went and saw Tangled. It was very cute.

Finals begin next Thursday, December 9. The students came back today full of turkey and ecstatic over the Razorback win on Saturday. They have to focus for a few more days. The Hogs are currently ranked #7 and we are expecting an invitation to the Sugar Bowl on January 4 to play The Ohio State. We'll see how it all turns out.

No comments: