Monday, September 15, 2008

It's time to hit the road

My life is about to get crazy. Well, more crazy than it already is. I hit the road tomorrow. I will be heading to Springfield, Missouri to Missouri State University. On Wednesday, I am going to Tulsa University and then on Friday, I will be at Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas. I will be in the office on Thursday to see students and get caught up on email. Next week,I am actually staying closer to home with visits to a couple of local corporate offices. Wednesday, September 24 I will be at Wal-Mart's David Glass Technology Center from 11:00 to 1:00. On Thursday of next week, I will be at the University Engineering Park on South School Street.

You may wonder what I do when I am on the road. I am meeting new students and talking to them about graduate programs in business. I recruit for all of the Walton College's master's and Ph.D. degree programs. This is when the fun really begins for me. I thrive on getting out there among those who are excited about their future and considering a graduate program.

If I am coming to a location near you, stop by and say, "hi." As always, I welcome questions and comments.

No comments: