Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My travel schedule

If you are like me, you really look forward to a three-day weekend. I even made my Labor Day weekend a four-day weekend by also taking Friday off. After the Fourth of July holiday, I began to look forward to the Labor Day weekend. Now it has come and gone and I do not have much to show for it. Now I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving Holiday. Between now and then, I will definitely put some miles on my little Subaru Forester. Here are the Career Fairs I am attending this semester:

September 16 - Missouri State University, Business Career Fair
September 17 - Tulsa University, Business Career Fair
September 19 - Harding University
September 23 - University of Arkansas, Business Career Fair
October 1 - University of Arkansas - Pine Bluff
October 2 - University of Arkansas, Engineering Expo
October 8 - Missouri Southern State University
October 14 - University of Arkansas - Fort Smith Graduate Workshop
October 16 - University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
October 22 - University of the Ozarks
October 29 - Arkansas Tech University
November 5 - University of Central Arkansas
November 6 - Hendrix

Please stop by my table and say hello if you are at any of these locations. I would love to meet you.

No comments: