Monday, September 8, 2008

Keeping up with the times-MBA Ambassadors

In an effort to keep up with the times, I have given some specific tasks to the Graduate School of Business MBA Ambassadors. We have five current MBA students who are acting as ambassadors. Their duties relate to recruiting the next MBA class. One aspect of this will be blogging. They are in the process of getting their blogs up and running as I type. The first one has launched. To read about David Alderson's experiences as a Walton MBA student, visit his blog: http://thewaltonmbaexperience.blogspot.com/. The link is also provided on the right. When the others start their blogs, I will include the links here.

If you are interested in corresponding with an MBA Ambassador, please let me know and I will have one email you. They are here to assist interested students by answering student specific questions. This is your opportunity to get the inside scoop.

No comments: