Friday, December 12, 2008

Finals, finals, finals

Final exams started here at the University of Arkansas yesterday, Thursday, December 11. Right now, the 4th floor of Walker Hall is teeming with MBA students. The 4th floor has 12 small group rooms and they are currently in hot demand. Just for fun I thought I would run upstairs (my office is on the 3rd floor of Walker Hall) and take some candid photos of the students hard at work. Keep in mind that these are taken on my little camera phone and our students are in study mode. They are not dressed up and they are a little sleep deprived and harried.

This is Matt hard at work. I am technologically challenged and I had to take the photo twice. He said, "really, Rebel?"


This is Spencer and he is in one of the most popular study rooms. It has a solid wall of windows. We call this one the fish bowl.


This is Dave Alderson, world-famous MBA blogger. You can read his blog by clicking on the link on the right.


Nathan and Justin are trying the "two is better than one" approach.





There are 32 students in this class and these are the lucky few I caught upstairs. Today we added a few more to the next class and I will write about that in my next post.

1 comment:

Rebel Smith, Ed.D. said...

Thanks, Sarah. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I am glad you enjoy the blog. Keep reading.