Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The University will be closed...

The University of Arkansas will be closed from Wednesday, December 24 through Friday, January 2. I am taking advantage of this opportunity to take a few extra days off for some much needed rest and recuperation before the spring semester gets underway. I will be out of the office starting tomorrow. I will be checking email and I will drop into the office a time or two. I am going to try to post to the blog during the break but it won't be with the same regularity that I post now. Be sure to check the blog during the Holiday season.

Important upcoming deadlines:

ALL PHD APPLICATIONS ARE DUE JANUARY 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Master of Arts in Economics applications are due February 1
Master of Information Systems (full-time) applications are due February 1.

When we return in January, we will go immediately into MBA Orientation. Simultaneously, we will be working frantically on PhD applications.

Walton College students, and those from around the world, enjoy your Holiday break.

No comments: