Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Travel finished for now, focus is on MBA

I have finished my travel for this semester. Last week was intense. I was in Central Arkansas for 3 days. While I was there I attended 3 Career Fairs, made 1 corporate visit at Acxiom, and met with 1 prospective student at UAMS. I thoroughly enjoy my time on the road but I am also glad each semester when it comes to an end. Thanksgiving is in a couple of weeks and I will be taking the entire week off. Woohoo for me. Both of my kids will be out of school that week so it will not be a time of rest and relaxation.

I will be making one final Corporate Visit tomorrow to Walmart's ISD. I'll be there 11-1 so be sure to stop by and say hi if you are in the building.

For the rest of the semester, I will be focusing on wrapping up our MBA class. I will also be finalizing my recruiting reports for fall. Before we know it, the year will be over and it'll be 2010. 2009 has really flown by.

We are still accepting MBA applications for 2010. We will accept them through the end of the month. Orientation is January 4-8 and we leave for Christmas break on December 23rd. The MBA class of 2011 will need to be finalized before we leave for the holiday break. To see a complete list of our admissions requirements, visit http://gsb.uark.edu/admissions.asp.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the information.

This is a great blog, we are going to add it to out free online dating internet blog http://www.universityloveconnection.com/blog so our visitors can read your news, as you are a reputable source. Thanks
college university