Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Survived the Weekend

As I mentioned in my last post, this previous weekend was a very busy one for my family. Zoey's birthday party (boys and girls) on Thursday went very well. We even survived the slumber party (girls only) on Friday night.

I finally found a cable so that I could download my pictures from my camera. These first few are of our winners at the Governor's Cup reception starting with first place, InnerVision.


Second place went to BiologicsMD
And third place went to Green Valley Solar. I should also share some of my pictures from San Francisco. I was in San Francisco for several days attending a conference for Graduate Admissions Professionals - NAGAP - in April.



The Golden Gate Bridge.



The Sea Lions at Pier 39.

Alcatraz.



Sailboats in the bay.
View of San Francisco from the water.


Graduation is in just a few days - Saturday, May 8. The Walton GSB will host our annual Graduation Party on Friday, May 7. I'll be sure to post pictures.





No comments: