Friday, September 3, 2010

Final Numbers for Fall

I posted the PhD numbers yesterday. I now have all other programs available except for Master of Information Systems. I will post those next week.

Master of Accountancy received a total of 110 applications. Admission was offered to 67 and 48 enrolled. Average GMAT was 583 and average GPA was 3.4. Early decision for fall 2011 is September 15.

Master of Arts in Economics received 23 applications and enrolled 2 students. The Economics Department would prefer to admit directly into their PhD program, thus the reason this class is small. Average GRE is 1285.

Managerial MBA (part-time) program received 107 applications and enrolled 56 students. Average GMAT is 583 and average GPA is 3.3. This class averages 7.8 years of work experience and is 31 years old.

MIS and Professional MIS information will be posted next week. The University of Arkansas is closed on Monday, September 6 in honor of Labor Day. Currently the weather in Fayetteville is absolutely beautiful. It is about 80 degrees and perfect football weather. The opening game for the Razorbacks is tomorrow against Tennessee Tech. I am taking both of my kids and we are all very excited.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

pro said...

Nice blog!Great numbers!I like your blog and masteryourgre.com. They are useful for me.