Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My September Schedule

This time of year is spent planning my travel for the semester. My schedule for this month looks like this:

September 1 - Corporate Visit to Walmart ISD. I make this trip every semester to recruit students for our two part-time programs. We get amazing students from here.

September 7, 8, 9 - I will be visiting an undergraduate business class, Business Strategy, each of these days. All undergraduate students at Walton are required to take this class. I visit each section each semester to talk about grad school. Sorry, you can't get out of here without listening to me.

September 10 - internship showcase finals - more on this later

September 14 - Career Fair - Missouri State University

September 16 - Career Fair - University of Oklahoma

September 20 - Networking event - Alumni House (in connection with Walton's Career Fair)

September 21 - Career Fair - Walton College, University of Arkansas

September 22 - Career Fair - Tulsa University

September 23 - Career Fair - Oklahoma State University

September 28- October 1 - Conference - I'll go brush up on my marketing skills.

Looks like I'll stay busy this month. I'll post October's schedule at a later date. If you are at any of the above locations, be sure to stop and say hi.

No comments: