Sunday, January 4, 2009

Application Deadlines

I know I am sounding like a broken record (I may be showing my age with this statement. I wonder how many of you reading this blog have never even played a record. I'll try not to think about that). I cannot stress enough how important our application deadlines are. The Departments are very anxious to review their files and make their admissions decisions. I have said this before and I am saying it again - PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS. Your application is not complete until we receive:

application
application fee
resume
official transcripts
letters of recommendation
essays (2) or a personal statement for PhD applicants
GMAT or GRE score

International students must also submit
TOEFL
Educational form
Financial form

All forms can be downloaded from our website - gsb.uark.edu.

You can fax or email your resume and essays/personal statement to 479-575-8721 or gsb@walton.uark.edu.

Upcoming application deadlines are:

PhD - January 15
MAEcon - February 1
MIS - February 1


If you have questions regarding the application process, email gsb@walton.uark.edu.

No comments: