Thursday, March 5, 2009

Attended Last Career Fair Yesterday

I am finished traveling for the semester. I probably just jinxed myself by saying that. I should say that I just completed my last "scheduled" trip. I was at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, AR yesterday. This was my last Career Fair of the spring semester.

I do have corporate visits remaining and a Graduate School Open House. Other than that, for the next couple of months we'll be working on admissions.

As stated in a previous post, we are finishing up the Master of Accountancy applications this week. They will be sent to the Department next week. At that time, we will finish processing the Master of Information Systems applications.

When we come back from spring break it will be time to begin working on MBA applications. Admissions decisions for MAcc and MIS should be sent out by the end of the month. MBA decisions will be out mid-April.

Apply online at gsb.uark.edu. Applications are up. Be sure to apply by the appropriate deadline for full consideration (funding and admission). Whereas we will accept late applications, funding will have been awarded.

No comments: