Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chat Live with Me

You can now chat live with me from our website. Go to gsb.uark.edu and scroll down to the bottom right hand side. You will see this handy dandy button. We have been joking in the office that this is way too much Rebel. I seem to be everywhere.

All joking aside, it is very important to us that we serve you in the most effective and efficient manner (or manners). If there is a method of communication that you prefer that we do not offer, let me know. In this rapidly changing world of technology, I am frantically trying to keep up. In the last few months, the GSB has implemented an Admissions blog, student blogs, a Face Book site, and now "live chat." Twitter is next on my list. I am sure that next week, there'll be something else.

So, go to our website and let's "chat."

No comments: