Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Come Visit Us!

I am currently working with an MBA applicant from Louisiana. He has requested a campus visit. I decided I should talk about this. I am thrilled to schedule campus visits for prospective students. You can observe a class, have lunch with current students, meet with the MBA Director, Dr. Alan Ellstrand, and last but not least, you get to meet me. I know, I know, it sounds like a rip roaring good time.

I highly recommend making campus visits. Especially if you are considering more than one MBA program. You definitely need to get a feel for the campus, the program, the current students. This will tell you a lot. You should feel comfortable and the information you receive should be exciting - you should like, or better yet, LOVE, what you see and hear.

We are located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. If you have never visited Fayetteville, you are in for a treat. It is a beautiful community. The University of Arkansas campus sits on a hilltop in Fayetteville and the views from our building are amazing. Did I mention yet that our building is very new, completed in 2007? If you are excited about technology, we are the program for you. As far as I am concerned, any MBA program would be hard pressed to beat this new building (link is to the right) with its state of the art technology, small group rooms, and class rooms.

And, if you visit, you will be taken care of by one of our amazing MBA Ambassadors. Each year, I get the pleasure of selecting and working with the MBA Ambassadors. The Ambassadors are current students who feel strongly about the program and want to share their experiences with prospective students. The new Ambassadors are: back-Brant Simpkins, Stacy Carty, and Trip Jones. Front-Jessica Maland and Wenqi Clark.

If you would like to visit us, email me at gsb@walton.uark.edu.

No comments: