Friday, April 16, 2010

MBA Admissions Update

The admissions committee met today and made decisions for the MMBA class to begin in the fall and the MBA class that will begin next January. Here are the summaries.

MBA - 52 files reviewed, admission offered to 27. Average GMAT = 661. All funding has been awarded. Official letters will be sent next week. Funding may become available for the next round of admissions as students decline our offer. At this time, there is no way of knowing how many of the 27 will accept. The goal for this class is 40 students.

MMBA - 24 students were admitted today and their average GMAT is 594. We will accept applications through July 31. Orientation is August 5-8 so all admissions must be finalized by this time.

I will be out of the office next week. On Monday, I am going to Little Rock for the awards banquet for the Governor's Cup. I am very excited to find out the results.

Tuesday through Saturday I will be in San Francisco at the NAGAP conference. I have not attended this event before and looking forward to learning new strategies and insights in graduate school admissions. I'll try to post from the west Coast.

No comments: