Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Won't Believe What I Did

So, I went to hook my camera up to my computer yesterday to download my pictures from the Governor's Cup and San Francisco. Well, that handy dandy little cable that connects my camera to my computer is still in the hotel room in San Francisco. Great, right? I have great photos of Alcatraz, the street cars, and the cute sea lions on Pier 39. One of these days I'll share them.

The semester is winding down. Finals are around the corner. Graduation is Saturday, May 8. On Friday, May 7 the Walton GSB will host a graduation party. Even though next weekend will be busy for us, and our students, I love seeing everyone so happy. It is a joyous time of celebration. Since I am involved in admissions, graduation is the final chapter and I like seeing how the story ends. Many students will bring their families to the graduation party and it's always fun to meet the parents/significant others, etc.

May 7 is also the day we requested decisions from our first round of offers for MBA and MMBA. I'll know more how the classes are looking then.

We will accept completed MMBA applications through July 31. Orientation is August 5-8.

No comments: