Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And the Winner Is...

It is too soon to tell but we do know it'll be one of these six MBA superstars: Stacy Carty, Brant Simpkins, Liz Slape, Adam Hale, Sarah Clark, and Matt Taylor. These students will present on Friday and the winner will be announced at the Networking Social on Monday. I always look forward to the Internship Showcase Finals. This is my chance to learn what our students are doing over the summer. This helps me in recruiting future students and gives me valuable insight to share with prospective Walton MBA students.

MBA application deadline is next week, Tuesday, September 15th. The admissions committee will meet on the 23rd. We currently have 28 students in the next class. I am expecting to have at least 38 after this meeting. Late applications will be accepted. I don't think we'll admit more than 45 into this class.

No comments: