Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crazy morning-crazy semester!

What an insane morning. I visited two Accounting classes to talk about the Walton Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program, had a meeting about scanning (we are going paper less in the GSB so all of our incoming documents are being scanned), and had two student appointments - one was a visiting PhD applicant from Kansas so a tour was involved. This is the first chance I have had to sit down and write something. I haven't even tweeted yet today. That'll be next on my agenda. Once the semester gets started, this is just pretty much the way it is for me. I'll keep up a pretty fast pace until mid-November. Here is my recruiting schedule:

September 15th – Business Career Fair – Missouri State University
September 16th – Business Career Fair – Tulsa University
September 18th – Grad School Fair – Harding
September 22nd – Career Fair – Rogers State University
September 24th – Corporate Visit – Bentonville Plaza, 3:00
October 6th – Corporate Visit – Walmart ISD, 11-1
October 7th – Career Fair – Missouri Southern State University
October 13th – Corporate Visit – Tyson Headquarters, 127, 2:00
October 15th – Information Session – Arkansas World Trade Center, 5:30
October 15th – Career Fair – University of Arkansas – Fort Smith
October 20th – Career Fair – University of Central Oklahoma
October 23rd – Open House and Social
October 28th – Career Fair – ATU
November 3rd – Career Fair – Philander Smith
November 4th – Career Fair – UCA
November 5th – Career Fair – University of the Ozarks

If I am coming to your neighborhood, I would love to meet you. Stop by and say, "hi."

No comments: