Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Podcast Available of MBA Internship Presentations

The podcast of the final round of MBA presentations is now available.

http://ice.waltoncollege.uark.edu/mediasite/FileServer/Podcast/61a66e3f-b4a7-4a1b-a193-d20e05ce3d7d/graduate_school_of_business_podcasts.xml

To recap, all students who completed an internship over the summer were required to do a presentation. These presentations were performed in front of corporate judges and the top 6 MBA students then moved on to a final round. The finals occurred last Friday and the winner, Brant Simpkins, was announced on Monday evening. Check out the podcast to see these fabulous presentations. I do know that one or two of the speakers did not turn their microphones on and I apologize for this technical goof.

I was at Tulsa University today and was able to meet several great prospects for our master's degree programs. I will be in the office tomorrow and I am looking forward to doing a little catch up since I have been out for two days. I know we received several applications yesterday (deadline) for MAcc and MBA. We need to get all of these apps ready for their admissions committees. I am anxious to see what we have. On Friday I'll be at Harding University. Come see me if you are there.

For those of you who read my blog regularly, I am sure you are not surprised if I say that I am watching So You Think You Can Dance right now. Woohoo! I am ready for season 6. Okay, this is why I watch this show. A girl who is deaf just danced beautifully. So inspiring.

No comments: