Monday, September 21, 2009

In today, out tomorrow

I am back in the office today but I will back on the road again tomorrow. I will be attending a Career Fair at Rogers State University in Claremore, Oklahoma. I have not attended this fair before. I try to add a new fair or two each fall. I also will stop going to a fair that doesn't result in applications. My travel locations each fall will vary depending on how it went the previous fall.

On Wednesday, the admissions committee for the MBA meets for the last time. We are currently at 28 students and I am expecting to admit at least 10 more at this meeting. Late applications will be accepted as space allows. We do not want to have more than 45 in this next class. Also, all late applicants will be self-funded.

On Thursday I will be at the Bentonville Plaza talking about our part-time MBA (MMBA). I am taking Friday off to recharge my batteries.

No comments: