Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Springtime in Fayetteville


I caught two of our MBA students, Jesse Chester and Michael Rateliff, outside enjoying the sunshine yesterday. This was taken in front of Willard J. Walker Hall in the Shollmier Plaza right in front of the fountain. I know it's hard being in class on beautiful sunny days. These guys are just about finished. They will graduate in May. I am sure if I had asked, they could have told me exactly how many days are left until Commencement.



These next pictures were taken from my dining room table. Sunday morning, as we were getting ready for church, my husband spotted these beauties in our front yard. I took these through the window so they are not as clear as they could have been. I didn't want to frighten them off by going out on the deck. One was keeping a pretty close eye on us.










Fayetteville is gorgeous in the Spring.

No comments: