Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hogs make it to final 4 in College World Series

Greetings from Baltimore. The conference has come to a close and I decided that I was having "blog" withdrawal so I hunted up the business center so that I could write a post.

The University of Arkansas Razorbacks did make it to the final 4 in the College World Series. Their season came to an end yesterday courtesy of LSU. The final 2 are now Texas and LSU. The Razorbacks had an amazing season. I am not much of a baseball fan, but even I recognize the significance of a final 4 finish. Next up, football. I am all about football.

It is currently raining in Baltimore and I have to admit that I am a little worried about getting out of here later this afternoon. I am really hoping that 1) my flight does not get cancelled, 2) that my flight is not delayed indefinitely, and 3) that I do not sit on the tarmac for hours waiting for takeoff. Please direct all of your positive thoughts toward Maryland as I attempt to fly out of here at 4:45 EST.

I will return to the office on Tuesday. But knowing me, you'll probably hear from me before then - hopefully not from the airport tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: