Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy Day in the Walton GSB

Today is going to be a busy one. In 5 minutes I have an Orientation meeting. Our first Orientation of the summer is on Thursday. We will have 5 total. After the meeting, I have a prospective student (considering MBA and Master of Arts in Economics) visiting from Missouri. His agenda looks like this:

10:00 - meet with me
10:30 - meet with Dr. Deck (MAEcon Coordinator)
11:00 - meet with Dr. Ellstrand (MBA Director)
11:30 - back with me for building and campus tour
12:30 - lunch with current MBA student, Stacy Carty - yes, Stacy is back from Ireland.

At 2:00, I have a web meeting to discuss a possible MBA America Tour. If this ends up happening, I'll be sure to include all of my visits on this blog. Immediately following this meeting, at 3:00, I am meeting with another prospective student (this one is for Master of Accountancy).

Since I am the recruiter for all of our programs, I am rarely bored. As evidenced by my schedule today, I can meet with a MAcc prospective student and then immediately meet with two more who are interested in MIS and MBA.

It is definitely ramping up. Don't forget that I may be in your neighborhood soon. If you want to visit us, just let me know.

No comments: