Friday, July 24, 2009

Scheduling Fall Travel

It's that time of year again. I have begun staring at my big wall calendar, trying to figure out how I will make everything fit. Since I do this every year and somehow it all works out, I am not too worried about it. I just start filling things in and when it's full, it's full. Thus far I have registered to attend Career Fairs at Missouri State University, here-of course, Missouri Southern State University, Arkansas Tech University, University of Central Arkansas, University of the Ozarks, and Tulsa University. I will also go to the Engineering Expo here at the UofA.

My target areas are Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. I am still contemplating where I want to go this year. Each year, I regularly attend those fairs where turnout is good and interest in the Walton College is high. When I go to a fair that does not meet these criteria, I mark it off my list and try a different location next time.

I will be sure to post where I am going this semester so that you can stop by and say, "hi," if I am in your neighborhood.

On a side note, I am very glad that it is Friday. The weather has been absolutely wonderful here in Fayetteville. Nice and cool in the mornings, low 60s, and only in the mid to upper 80s in the afternoons. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I will probably end up going to see G-Force. My son, Jack, is already quoting the movie from the commercials. He is so excited. I would much rather see The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. Hello, Gerard Butler. I guess this one will have to wait because I don't think I'll be able hold my son off.

No comments: