Monday, October 26, 2009

Gloomy Tuesday

It is a gloomy day today. At least it's not raining. It rained much of this last weekend and again yesterday. It is not raining right now but I think it's supposed to start again either tomorrow or Thursday. I am ready for some sunshine.

We had a great turnout at the Social on Friday night. It was nice to see everyone enjoying themselves. Our next Open House and Social will be in February. We did broadcast the Open House via webinar and a few who were unable to make it to campus participated via the web.

Tomorrow I will be at Arkansas Tech's Career Fair. Be sure to stop by and say hi if I will be in your neighborhood.

This week is full of Halloween festivities. My son has an event at his school tonight. On Friday children are able to trick or treat on the Fayetteville square and then Halloween is on Saturday. Saturday is also Homecoming at the University of Arkansas. I'll be sure to share Halloween pictures next week.

No comments: