Monday, May 11, 2009

Congratulations Walton Graduates!!!!!!!

Wow! What a busy weekend. On Friday the Graduate School of Business hosted the annual graduation party. This event is always very well attended. It is held on Dickson Street in Fayetteville. Students and their families stop by for appetizers and cocktails before moving on to dinner. It's also a favorite of Walton faculty.














Saturday is the big day - GRADUATION. I like closure so I really like this day. I knew many of these students before they ever began their master's degree programs. As the recruiter, I am on the front line. I assist students through the admissions process. Once admitted, they then work with Marion Dunagan and Deb Williams. So for me, graduation is the finish line of the race. I got to watch them start the race and now I get to see them finish. It's also a day of high spirits - everyone is happy.

Here are some of the Master of Accountancy students.













Here are some MBA students.


Graduation is held in Barnhill Arena on the University of Arkansas campus. Prior to the ceremony, all graduates line up in the tunnel. Here is a photo of the lineup.

When the ceremony begins, they file out of the tunnel and are seated on the stadium floor.

It's definitely a very big day for the students, their families, and us.

1 comment:

shweta said...

Congratulations to evryone.I liked u'r pics.Goodluck for future.