Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

I know I promised to write about Admissions, but since I have been complaining so ferociously about the rain, I have to report that it is beautiful in Fayetteville today. The sun is shining and it's a very pleasant 75 degrees right now. I am going to meet a friend for lunch on Dickson Street in a few minutes and we are going to sit on the patio. If you enjoy sitting on the patio, Fayetteville has quite a few really nice choices.

Okay, on with admissions news. We are planning on having another MBA admissions committee meeting either at the end of this month or in early June. If you are thinking about applying for either our MBA or our MMBA program, I encourage you to complete the application process as soon as possible. For complete application requirements, go to: http://gsb.uark.edu/622.asp.

Final deadline for the Walton MBA is September 15. However, applications are up significantly this year and if you want to be considered for funding, the sooner you can submit your materials, the better.

The application deadline for the part-time or Managerial MBA (MMBA) was April 1. We will accept materials through July 31. We are looking for about 20 more students for this program.

If you have questions about either MBA program, send them to me at gsb@walton.uark.edu.

No comments: