Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I can see the sun!

I don't know how long it's going to last so I guess I will enjoy it while it's here. It is supposed to rain all week and then be nice for the weekend. This would be good since Saturday is Commencement.

Today our EMBA students (who take class in Shanghai, China) begin their last leg of their program in Fayetteville. They began the program with class here last February, then there are 9 classes in Shanghai, and the last class is held back at Walton College just before graduation. I will share these pictures tomorrow.

For today, here are the promised pictures from Springfest. I also took this picture of the very cute goose in front of Pack Rat Outdoor Center, a very popular store here in Fayetteville.





These very cute kids belong to me.


These were taken at the garden at the Walton Arts Center.



Everyone loves Springfest - kids, dogs, etc. There are a lot of bike trails in Fayetteville so you will always see bikers (the non-motorized variety) around town, especially on Dickson Street.

No comments: