Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 LAUNCH!!!!!!

Our new website was launched late yesterday afternoon. Please check it out and let me know what you think. The link is to the right (gsb.uark.edu). We do still have some corrections to make and we will be doing some minor tweaking as we get feedback.

This was a major undertaking and it couldn't have been done without our Assistant Dean, Marion Dunagan, our Walton College Web master, Leonard Ridley, and our MBA grad assistant, Dave Alderson. I have to say I probably did more harm than good. I gave Dave the words and then he made them look good. My attempts at web design failed miserably. Graphic artist, I am not. This has made me appreciate all of those great websites out there. I was calling this a redesign. I learned at a conference last year that we actually did a tear down and build back up. This was no small task. I never realized how many pages we really do have.

Anyway, everything is up to date and all pretty and shiny. I am very proud of this new site. I think it will be much more attractive to our shopping students.

Be sure to tell me what you think at gsb@walton.uark.edu.

No comments: