Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recent Career Fairs

I had so much to say today, I decided to write two posts. As those who know me will attest, I often have too much to say. This has been a busy week. Not only have we launched our new website, I have also attended two career fairs, one at OU and one here in the Walton College yesterday. Tomorrow I will go to Pittsburg, Kansas to their career fair.

Here are some pictures of the Walton College career fair that was held in the Willard J. Walker Hall yesterday.

This is the line of students waiting to get into the Career Fair. Walton College's Career Fairs are widely attended.

This is actually a picture of a student, Tom Spaniol, in our part-time MBA (MMBA). Tom is with Hershey and they were at the Career Fair looking for hot talent. In this picture, Tom is speaking with a new MBA student, Michael Novak. Great connections are being made.

I'll post more pictures next time. Tomorrow, I am off to Kansas.

No comments: