Thursday, February 5, 2009

Upcoming Visits

I wanted to share my upcoming recruiting trips. Today I visited Walmart's Information Systems Division in Bentonville. When I visit corporate locations, I am providing information about our two part-time programs: the Managerial MBA (MMBA) and the Professional MIS. These programs are designed for full-time working professionals and are completed in two years (MMBA ) or less (21 months-Professional MIS).

Next week I will be going to Oklahoma University on Monday, February 9 to participate in their Martin Luther King, Jr. Fair. On Tuesday the 10th I will be here at the fabulous Walton College at our career fair. I will take pictures to post. Thursday, February the 12th, I will be going to Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, Kansas.

If you are in Norman, OK or Pittsburg, KS, stop by and say HI.

No comments: