Thursday, February 26, 2009

Huge Success at Tyson Yesterday

I visited Tyson's Corporate offices yesterday to present information about our two part-time programs: the Professional MIS and the Managerial MBA (MMBA). We had such a huge crowd that I ran out of brochures. That is always a good thing. If I run out of recruiting materials, that is a great trip.

Next week I will be visiting ConAgra.


The Professional MIS application deadline is March 15 and the MMBA application deadline is April 1. Both programs will accept applications until all seats are filled. For MMBA, that would be about 60 students and for Professional MIS, it would be 15-20.



On a side note, today is my baby boy's 5th birthday. We started the day off right with a trip to Rick's Bakery for donuts and a birthday cupcake. If you don't know about Rick's, it is AMAZING. I sent a visiting PhD student there a couple of weeks ago. She emailed later that it was the best. It is a Fayetteville institution. No visit to Fayetteville is complete without a trip to Rick's. My family loves it and we are regulars. Evidence is attached.

No comments: